Sunday, December 15, 2013

Multi-Tasking...

http://TCGO.info/6q1eSo, right this moment I am typing this post and waiting on a tab to load so I can log into Yahoo.
Doing 2-3 things all at once, it's hard but definitely has its perks.

By doing all this I am able to attempt different task at the same time and get more accomplished in about the same amount of time.

Anyways multitasking is a big part of my life. Because I am a WAHM, I have to juggle my business duties as well as my personal time with family and friends.

On top of that my daughter is home-schooled, what a busy life.

Between chore charts, stickers, school work, stickers, play time, working for 20 minutes a day, stickers, dinner, and I almost forgot to mention... More stickers, I do not know which way is left at times.

Thinking about this, helped me realize I need to start thinking more about my health...

I'll be back to complete
"My Random Thought!"

References:
  1. My Brain

No comments:

Post a Comment