Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Kids have no filter...

http://TCGO.info/6qfg

















So I took my daughter out today on the train, she loves it. Anyhow, my daughter loves to speak to people. Everyone that stepped foot on the train she said, "Hello!"

But it was this one lady that did not speak back to my daughter and she said, "Mommy that lady did not say HI!"

So I explained that not everyone is having a good day and maybe the lady is just not in the mood.

So then she yells, "Mommy, that lady is really grumpy and she did not say hello back."

She had the entire train car laughing. So innocent and very much aware.

I love her honesty it's what makes her, her. And I always tell her that even though people feelings get hurt sometimes, that telling the truth is always best. Lesson learned.

"My Random Thoughts"

References:

  1. My Brain

1 comment: